3" Bucket Hook: Rated at 100lbs
Rated at 100 lbs!
Place your aerial tools on these reliable, extreme weather hooks. Provides easy access and organization to most aerial fiberglass buckets.
- Used to hang tools and secure a bucket liner for insulated construction practices
- Durable through any weather condition and tested for extreme cold and heat
- Total working load limit 100lbs per hook
- Made from durable polymer plastic that has been utilized in the field for decades
- Compatible width that fits with a large variety of aerial equipment including the The Big Rack
- 11/16” diameter
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty
Always follow manufacturers guidelines on Elevated Work Platforms Load Ratings
Only use for Interior Placement of tools and accessories
Always remove product before transport
Very durable and fits bucket with liner perfectly…have held up very well and have not stretched out
The guys are just getting to use them. They seem like they like them.
Every bucket in every fleet needs these products! They are very high quality that will stand up to the abuse and overall helps with organizing/gaining room in the bucket. Absolute MUST HAVE
Great product. Would like to have more stickers to help support the company!
Major improvement over regular hooks. No comparison!