Tool Apron with two 3" Hooks
The Line Work Bucket Products Tool Apron sets a new standard with its groundbreaking design that combines travel-friendly convenience and an unparalleled number of tool pockets.
- Includes two 3” HD Bucket Hooks a $32 Value
- Travel Friendly Removable Heavy Duty Support Rod
- 13 Hand Tool Pockets
- 3 Loops for Lowell Wrench, Large Crescent Wrench, and Hammer
- Industrial 6” Magnet Strip
- 4 D-Rings for Tool Tethers
- Triple Stitched for Max Durability
- Knife Sheath - Strongest 3.5mm Leather Available
- 2 PVC-Reinforced Augur Bit Holders
- 2 Large Compartments (8.5”x3.75”x4”)
- Brass Rivets for Extra Strength and Water Drainage
Always follow manufacturers guidelines on Elevated Work Platforms Load Ratings
Only use for Interior Placement of tools and accessories
- Always remove product before transport
- 23.5" W x 26.5" L
The brass eyes tore eye far before they ever should have, 60 days in, with very minimal use. And some slight modifications would make it a ton better. But like it for the most part.
I purchased the tool apron, socket pocket, and the big rack. So far I have enjoyed them all. I love keeping an organized bucket and these products help me do that. The only gripe I have is with the tool apron. The two pockets on the bottom are super flimsy and don’t do a great job of holding much more than a volt meter or something else super light. It’s a common problem I have had with several other aprons as well. Over all I’ve been pleased with my purchase.
Just got it. Love it.
Just received it today. Looks great & appears to be well made Thanks