Within one (1) year after PURCHASER’s receipt of PRODUCTS, PURCHASER must give written notice to SELLER of any claim by PURCHASER based upon the condition, grade, or quantity of PRODUCTS; such notice must indicate the basis of the claim in detail. PURCHASER’s failure to comply with this paragraph will constitute irrevocable acceptance by PURCHASER of PRODUCTS as delivered and will bind PURCHASER to pay to SELLER the full price of such PRODUCTS. PRODUCTS will not be returned to SELLER without SELLER’s prior written consent; and transportation charges for any authorized returns of PRODUCTS will be pre-paid by PURCHASER.
- Upon receipt of your order, if you are not completely satisfied, please contact our office at 316-866-2629 or email email@example.com within 14 days of purchase for a credit or replacement.
- Shipping, freight, service charges, oversize fees and drop ship fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Return product within 10 days of receiving the RMA, make sure to put the RMA number on the outside of the returning package. Product returned without the RMA number on the outside of returning package, or past the 10 days deadline may not be accepted for refund or replacement.
- Once the RMA is received, the warehouse will audit for completeness and a credit or replacement will be issued.
- After your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your credit.
- If you are approved, a credit will be applied to your account.
- A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from any credit applied to your account.
- Please allow up to 14 business days to process the credit after the goods are received.